Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggedy-Jig

What can I say? London was amazing. Every time someone asks me about it my brain almost goes into over drive trying to recall the hundreds of stories and memories we made while we were there.

The last few days in London we had to ourselves. On Saturday we went back to Portobello Market just for the strawberry and Nutella crepes from the lady with the crepe cart on the corner.

Sunday, I managed to meet up with a friend of mine who lives in London. He showed me the artsy side of east London where we went to a few pubs and spent most of the afternoon talking.

I'll definitely be back because London and I have some unfinished business. In the mean time, thanks to social media, I am sifting through everyone's pictures-- each one bringing back a memory of a smell, or taste, or laughter. Here are some to make you wonder and tide you over until you get your chance to visit across the pond.











Additional photo credits to Jason Dunham, Emma Nay, and Christina Salek-Raham

No comments:

Post a Comment